August 9, 2019
BCCA Has Issued a Freedom of Information (FOI) Request
The BCCA has issued a Freedom Of Information (FOI) request to BC Parks for construction services on improvements at Little Qualicum Falls. The request was made in partnership with the Vancouver Island Construction Association (VICA).
- A second FOI request will be going to the Ministry of Forests, in partnership with the Northern Regional Construction Association (NRCA).
- The intent of these requests is to improve access to project information from Public Owners.
- We will work with the BCCA Standard Practices (SP) committee on a longer-term plan, informed by the results of these first two efforts.
- The Parks FOI request is asking for:
- Company name and amount of contract award for successful respondent
- Bid/Tender Amounts
- Names of Companies who responded to the solicitation for Construction Services
- List of Company Attendees at Site Visit
- List of Plan holders